Choosing a Realtor in Los Angeles can be a big decision in your life, almost as big as deciding to buy or sell a house. That’s why it’s so vitally important to work with a true professional who has only your best interests at heart.
John Graff is one of the most trusted Los Angeles real estate agents because of the attention to detail and level of professionalism he provides every client. John is passionate about helping you achieve your real estate dreams and earning your business for life. John is truly vested in your happiness and success. Here are just a few of the reasons why John stands out from the typical real estate agent in Los Angeles:
- Few agents offer the enthusiasm and 21st-century skill set that John offers his clients. This remains true despite the fact that at least 75% of today’s homebuyers begin their home search on the internet.
- Honesty and discretion are essential to all of John’s deals. That’s his way and that’s the Realtor promise.
- With a decade of experience in politics around the country, on Capitol Hill and in Los Angeles, nobody understands the technicalities involved in real estate deals quite like John Graff does. John’s connections & knowledge of the government’s inner workings will help your deal power through bureaucratic red tape.
- Full-service concierge for every Los Angeles homeowner need imaginable provided by Coldwell Banker, #1 in market share in the region, state and nation.
- John Graff is a LEED Green Associate and a National Association of Realtors GREEN designee, giving John unique perspective on the fast-growing Green Building industry.
- Properties syndicated to over 500 websites and in over 15.8 million copies of magazines across Southern California and China!
- John Graff puts ethics above all else and so does his parent company, which was named on the Ethiosphere most-ethical list internationally 2 years in a row.
- Nobody knows Los Angeles like John knows Los Angeles. His knowledge and passion for helping others will ensure the success of your LA real estate needs.